Tools I like for web accessibility testing:
- Colour contrast checker, calculate multiple colours in one go.
- Axe DevTools, browser add-on for automated accessibility testing of a web page. Works in Chrome, FireFox and Edge.
- My keyboard. How keyboard navigation works.
- HeadingsMap, browser add-on that shows the heading levels of a page. Works in Chrome and FireFox.
- The HTML De-crapulator by Ian Lloyd, cleanup HTML for better reviewing
- Focus finder, FireFox add-on that shows visual focus, useful when the developer disabled the outline.